Aichi Prefectural University, Suzuki Takuo Laboratory.
Last updated: Nov. 21, 2022
Intelligent Data Processing for Daily Life Support
- Takuo Suzuki, Associate Professor, Aichi Prefectural University
- Kazuhito Murakami, Professor, Aichi Prefectural University
- Shigeo Tanabe, Associate Professor, Fujita Health University
- TYohei Otaka, Professor, Fujita Health University
- Suzuki Takuo Laboratory: http://www.ist.aichi-pu.ac.jp/lab/st/
- School of Information Science and Technology: https://www.ist.aichi-pu.ac.jp/en/
- Aichi Prefectural University: https://www.aichi-pu.ac.jp/eng/
We, Suzuki Takuo Laboratory (STL), have been developing intelligent data processing techniques to support the daily life of the elderly. A point cloud processing technique to estimate food volume can be used for diet management support. An image processing technique to detect transparent one-dose package medicines can be used for medication management support. Additionally, we’ve been developing techniques to recognize curved objects, human gestures, rehabilitation exercises, and more.